Favorite Place

My favorite place is Cedar Creek Lake in Texas. One of my best friends owns a lake house down in Gun Barrel City off of the Cedar Creek lake which I have been to many times. When we go down to the lake, we usually get a group of friends to all come with us and hang out at the lake for the next couple of days. The owner of the lake house also has a great boat along with 2 jet skis that we are allowed to use. Taking these jet skis onto the lake is one of the best part of the experience because I get to control what I do and how fast I can go. We trade off who drive and by the end of the day we love to take the boat out to a restaurant out on the lake. 

 

Comments

  1. Oh, what a beautiful photo, Matt! The lake looks so big but peaceful at the same time. Wonderful! As you can guess, there are lots of scenic lakes in India, along with mythological creatures who inhabit them... in one of the epics we'll be reading, the hero Arjuna makes a lake safe for people to use again, clearing it of supernatural crocodiles :-) Arjuna Comes to a Deadly Lake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Coder

Week 7 Storytelling