Storybook Favorites

 D3M0N BR07H3RS

This storybook caught by eye by the name of it. Demon Brothers is such a strong name for a storybook and is a fish hook itself. It is always interesting to learn about other cultures stories and myths. The introduction of this story really pulls you in and makes you want to learn more about these brothers and why they were looked at as freaks by regular humans. 

Link to storybook 


Karma for Kids

I wanted to read about this storybook because karma is something that I believe in. Good and bad karma happen to everyone regardless if they even know it. In this storybook, the mother educated her three children on karma by telling them about ancient stories about Rama's exile. The introduction did an alright job in making me want to read more into the story.



A Hero's Adventure

The title of this storybook made me want to read this. Who doesn't love to hear about someone going through their heroic adventure. Once I started reading the introduction to the hero, I found myself having to reread parts multiple times as there were many names thrown out to the reader in a little amount of time.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Coder

Week 7 Storytelling