Topic Research

 I think that the best route for me to go would be to choose the topic of Indra the Thunder God. I think I will be able to be the most creative with this path while having fun with it.

The first story that I could write about is Indra the thunder god either tagging along with Thor or going against him. A very cool story could be made out of this duo and it would be fun to try to create a good one.

The second story I could do is writing about Indra's adventures. There is a lot of adventure that would give great ideas for alternate stories.

The third story I could do is write about Indra's enemies. Indra slays a lot of demons so it could be really cool to talk about all of the enemies he has.

Indra the Thunder God


Source Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Coder

Week 7 Storytelling