Week 2 Reading Overview

I will be reading from the Tiny Tales of Ramayana. I find it very cool that our professor, Laura Gibbs, has written a book specifically for this class that tells the interesting stories in near 100 words.
The two comic books that caught my eye was Stories of Courage because of the cover picture of a sheep standing up for the herd against a tiger, and secondly Temples of India because I have always been fascinated with temples and pyramids.  
The two videos that caught my eye was Ancient Technology because I love learning about how people back then carried out tasks without the technology we have these days, and secondly Underwater Cities because that just seems like it is impossible even to this day so I am curious how to do this.
I chose this picture because it looks like a mural that you would see on the wall of one of the ancient temples and wonder what the meaning of it was.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Coder

Week 7 Storytelling