Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Most all of the comments that I have received on my post have been very helpful to read. They work best for me when they not only point out the things that I have done very well, but also the parts that need a lot of work. The comments that can explain what they might do in each situation better help me understand what they are trying to get across, and have a better impact on helping me with my writing.

I try to do the same when I comment on to others blog posts. I try to tell them things that I like about their stories and also places that they could improve. This is all done without anything negative being said, just a suggestion on how I think it could be better.

Looking back to my introduction post, I really do enjoy looking at all the comments from others. I do like how my post came out and I do feel like I am connecting with others while commenting on theirs.

I believe that the feedback assignments are very helpful.

I chose this picture because I really do believe that one of the best ways to improve is thought others helping out. The criticism from other really does help if you don't take it as someone trying to be mean.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Coder

Week 7 Storytelling