Week 8 Progress

 Looking back on what I have done throughout this semester, I am very proud of what I have created with the blog and portfolio. My favorite part of what I have done is create the word press website to host my portfolio. My weekly routine is pretty good and I stick to it most weeks. If I don't follow the schedule perfectly, I allocate time in order to finish the week out. The class assignments that I enjoy the most is retelling the stories after we have taken all of the notes for what we have read. When I do have some extra time, I have been able to do some of the extra credit opportunities which are very cool. 

Looking forward into the next half of the semester, I would like to explore more of the extra credit options and see what they are like. I do also want to avoid pushing off some of the work until the last minute and getting a better routine.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Coder

Week 7 Storytelling